Sunday, September 23, 2007

An Ode To SLC

Hello out there in Utah! Hello Carson and Preston! Hello Haily and Read! Hello Derek and the Bethers! I have been thinking and pondering and thinking about you fellas. (Not to mention my aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas there) I have only four friends here and none (repeat none) are my age! I miss the days when I walked to school and played with my buds! My best friends are my sibs. My few things to do are Internet classes, play rugby with Port, draw, TV, and, of course, blog. I am tired of supers and keyboards. I was happier in Vietnam! Of course watching Habana and Mongomery (two world cup players) is fun, but I only see them about once a week! I WANT SLC!

7 comments:

John said...

I may not BE your age, but I ACT your age!

amanda jane said...

Mason - we all miss you, too. But we are so excited for this experiance for you. Remember that in time you'll make some friends and sooner than you think you'll be off on another adventure in another city! It's gonna fly by - just like summer! oh yeah, it practically is summer there! Love you and Enjy that Rugby bunk!

John said...

Hey Blue Rhino Kids,

Here's a cool way to pass some time, swiped from Aunt Katie's blog:
http://newberryproject.blogspot.com/

Dad.

Gayle said...

Mason, we miss you too. the kids are coming over this morning and I will have them answer you on your blogspot! Love to you big guy. Grandma Noodle

Gayle said...

THIS IS HAILY WRITTING:Hi cosens ALOHA you all knew what that means right well if you don't it means hallow or hah-LOW and good bye wich right now I forgot how to say it in Afriicas do you wantto know how i know this? I'm doing a country report on South Africa!! and i was wndering if you gise could get me a reciepe for stake and a pers or somthing like that. Oh, and mabey some pic of a Africa osterig farm and race. i wantted bryn to come to my 12 year old b-day party but i will send partty favers and so (sob sniffel sob) goodbye
your derest,
Haily or hahly

Gayle said...

THIS IS READ WRITTING: hey what you you guys dooooigg? I am at grandma's house!! Hey Mase Windoo I just got your braclet it reamids me of you!!! Yo, kids (aka Graham family) hold on to your head's this is 6580 (aka Toon Tron) shuting doown voice boooox faaiilling taaallkk tooo youuu laaaattteerr... goooodd yb!()!!

amanda jane said...

ELLA SAYS:
hi there, I wanted to play a game with you porter. maybe next time.
bye bye.
(to clarify there are some games on Yahoo Messenger they could play together, we'll try soon)