Wednesday, October 3, 2007

sweet smelling glory


nandos chicken the resturaunt of life. crispy chicken yummy rolls it's like an all you can eat buffet. exept its not a buffet. oh, and thoughs shishkababs are the best.its awsome! i can't belive that place!!! man i wish somebody was here that i acually knew. (exept my family and my only friend Moniqe) like my cousins or something like that. all
i want to do is have somebody here. can anybody out there taste a shishkabab!!!!!!!!!!!
thats all i want. sniffle sob sniffle sob. oh man. please any body please. okay times up i'm okay evrybody go to your own buissnes. i'm okay i just hope the chicken dosen't
burn.

7 comments:

John said...

Madi, I can't tell if this is a Chris Farley or Adam Sandler voice, but this is pretty funny. I like Nando's too, but in a slightly less psychopathic way. :)

Jessica said...

Sounds like you have been back to Nando's since our visit while I was there. It was a yummy place huh Madi, I am sad I don't get to go there with you again. Love and miss you!!

John said...

How do you know if the chef is a comic? The chicken tastes funny. ha ha

amanda jane said...

Madi, you should learn how to cook those so when you gethome you can make them for the rest of us. Sounds delicious.

Wild Bill said...

Hey Mason,

I am your uncle Tyler's best friend, Bill. I served my mission in East Africa, in Uganda. They have a Nando's Chicken there and it was the only resturant that kept me sane while living there. Nice to know I'm in good company.

Tell your folks "hello."

Bill Knowlton

Blue Rhino said...

That's awesome, Bill! I'm hopping I can come back for my mission!
MasonA

Gayle said...

How about that! Even Bill Knowlton has found the Blue Rhino blog! WOW Maidson, keep writing and posting. Love to read what you have in your head about different things! Get Bryn to post again, have not heard from her lately. You are all great. I loved seeing Molly and Porter on you dad's blog video. Way to go Port, hope you are enjoying the other kids in your k class. Have you started a lesson Madi? Tell me about it. And who is Monique? Tell us about her and maybe post a photo. I love you Madi, thanks for writing. I miss you all! Love Grandma Noodle