Thursday, September 20, 2007

A place to get her off my mind

A few days before J left I though of a game. So we have this side yard and it looks like a jungle and it is fun to play in. Here are a few pictures. Here is




Here is molly and porter ‘s room.

My little creation.

Here is madi’s little creation.

Here is masons room.

Here is madi’s room.

Mason with his little creation.

Here is an entry way to the jungle.

Here is a view of the jungle as seen by the poolside.

This is where we wash our hands and feet.

Here is molly and porter with their creations.

The jungle.

Another entryway.

And my room.

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Beautiful photos Bryn! And you are in a beautiful home and garden! Do you enjoy the pool much. Is it too cold to swim? I think what you and the kids have done to have your own space outside is really cool! I know you feel isolated somewhat there, but your mom had some good ideas of helping you meet kids and haveing a chance to make friends through things you enjoy doing like Ballett and marshal arts. Thank goodnes you have your family, espeically your Brothers and Sisters...a built in blessing...wellllll most of the time. Jes got home safe and sound as you know, and she misses you all very much too. We all miss you, but we know this is a wonderful once in a life time experience. Keep smiling and looking for the beautiful places you have found, especially there in your own side yard! I love you so much, Grandma Noodle

amanda jane said...

Bryn I am glad to hear from you, even though you are sad! We love you and miss you too! as long as you are blogging we are all in touch! keep it up. Love, Aunt Mandee

Bonnie said...

Those are great photos Brynley! I miss you guys.