Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tap, tap, tap, tap

One true friend keeps tapping and appearing at our window. Sometimes I wonder why he/she keeps coming back. Its really weird because… I’m wondering if I should tell you because it’s… one sec just checking to see if nobody’s looking. Okay I can tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone okay? All right its, its, it’s a bird. All right are you happy now that I’ve told you? Good. Now I’m hoping I can write more about our little friend but I have to go.
Bye!

4 comments:

amanda jane said...

Madi I love your posts, keep 'em comming. can't wait to here the adventures of the new bird friend!
Aunt Mandee

Jenny and Josh said...

Madi, great post. and I love your secret friend. what type of bird is it? what color feathers,beak, feet, eyes. Does it sing or make a certain call? I am so curious about your consistant tap tap friend! Please discribe him/her for me. Love to you. Grandma Noodle

Blue Rhino said...

dear grandma,
our little bird friend is a sparrow. it dosen't have certian call. it is black and brown. it's beak is yellowish goldish. i'm not quite shure if it's a boy or a girl. each time it tap's 20 times or so it up to
a tree and you can see it nurturing a
nest. after about 11 minutes it flys
back and gets back to bussness. it's
got a big nest.

Bonnie said...

I love birds! Can't wait to hear more about him/her.