Friday, September 21, 2007

At Lion Park


Today we went to Lion Park. Lion Park is a piece of land solely dedicated to the amazing lions, giraffes, and hyenas. First thing you do if you go there is go to the building, buy tickets, if you’re hungry chow at the restaurant, and go to Cub World to pet cubs and feed the giraffe. This giraffe is named Gambit it is friendly, big eyed, and sand-papery tongued. Now this giraffe had a tongue so long it picked its nose with it. It is like feeding a giraffe with an iguana in its stomach. And yes, I’m serious. After that you take your car and drive through the place I call the Roam Zone. Here is where lions roam free and bite your car at will. (they were sleepy so we got by with no souvenirs) These lions were very majestic. In fact they were so majestic that the place of second favorite animal is now tied. So if you like kind, long tongued giraffes and majestic lions go to Lion Park.

3 comments:

Blue Rhino said...

yeah. awsome. woopee

Gayle said...

Great discriptions Mason, I enjoyed reading this post. The first time I got to look a giraffe( I wonder how they got this name?? Could you find out?) in the face was in Phoenix Arizona zoo with you Mom as young or younger thatn Molly. And yes, it was picking his nose. One of my all time best memories...I was so surprised by it's tounge. Thanks for posting this blog! Love Grandma Noodle

Bonnie said...

I love giraffe's purple or blue tongues! They are such neat creatures.