Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Lion King


Me(Madi) my Mom Brynley and my Aunt once went to a play. It was the Lion
King . It almost made me dance to!! It was amazing. Rafiki was played by a girl. I loved her .She was maybe my favorite girl. The costume’s where just amazing.
I loved them they where all the way to the top wicked awesome .I loved the
Song’s.They where all amazing. I love, love, loved it . I’m hoping they at least
Hope they put it on DVD so in stead of just remembering it I can still see it
I hope I get to wright more.
I can’t wait to see my friends again.
Bye!!

4 comments:

Dean said...

It's so fun to hear from you Madi! I'm glad you're enjoying your time in Africa. Say hello to everyone for me.

amanda jane said...

Wow - how excited we are to read about your adventures at school! Can't wait to read more!

Gayle said...

I am so thrilled that you all have a blog!!!! Thank you Thank you for doing this! I will check it every day. Please write more. I am so glad you got to go to Lion King. Why didn't your Dad get to go? I know he wants to. And It sounds like it is pretty amazing. Tell Mason and Brynley and Porter to get some posts on the blog and help Molly do something to! this is wonderful. I love you all so much! Grandma
Noodle

Blue Rhino said...

Dad didn't get to go because we boys are going to it later.