Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Population of Mason's Head:Going on 200 Comic Characters

Utes and Cougars, you are behind the Mason Times by 3 months! If you are still thinking of Toon Tron or the Animator, you obviously haven't seen me in a long time. Yes, I am still crazy about comics! And yes, I am probably even crazier! I have made up 2 teams and 16 characters! In one of them, the Wild Ones, Reado is now dubbed Grizzly, the half bear super. Haily is Akela, a spidery crime fighter with Twilight, the scampery half mouse (Bryn) at her side. In the other, dubbed the Gods, I am Shockwave, the son of Hercules and Posideon's daughter. Either way you are behind the times and I have to go to bed, Bye!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey you mister crazy comic man, where are the story lines for the Graham family super heros and their side kick aunt Jess. I still want to be Honey for halloween and need to know what she looks like to do so. And I would still like to post about you crazy kids and your alter-egos.

amanda jane said...

Man Mason, how could we possilby keep up. Rugby, comics, AND football. You are one complex kid.

Blue Rhino said...

Incorrect, you forgot video games
Masona