Sunday, October 21, 2007

And they win! (Again)

So the springboks South Africa won the national champion chip of the year 2007! Do you know what that means? Of course! It means that they are the ones who get the BIG shiny
Trophy. You know the thing that people get when they win of course. And you know what? I am know a facially a rugby fan. Yep that is true. Know I’m possibly wearing Masons springbok rugby shirt when we watch rugby. And know I hope to go to my perch and see if there’s any rugby on.
Good day Africa (or any other state!)

4 comments:

Gayle said...

way to go Madi! Love that Rugby. I think the Graham family will become the Rugby experts of the entire family...you and Grandpa and Tyler. AAron knows a bunch too. And it would be great for Mason to teach Read and Porter and Taylor et al women play rugby too but that is a little difficult for me to watch...it is pretty rough. But way to go Springboks!

Katie said...

Hey Madi-I'm a facially a rugby fan too!

Bonnie said...

I don't know any teams these days...

Bonnie said...

I mean sports, not teams. it's true, I only know the Cougars, Utes, Red Soxs, Yankees, and Giants.