Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Incident

Wednesday, October 24, 2007: On this night a big problem occurred. Our friend and driver left the house at about 5:00. One hour later my dad called us. Trust hadn’t made it to the office. This created a bit of uneasiness. “Trust left an hour ago,” Mom said. For about an hour longer uneasiness had a firm grip on us. A few hours later it was confirmed. There had been an incident…


…Gotcha! It turned out that instead of being dead he was at the police headquarters. His friend had rented his truck and, while he was renting it, got a huge fee of 2000 rand. How? Ask my mom I don’t have a clue. Anyway, he was able to prove he wasn’t guilty and didn’t have to spend the night in a jail cell. And they all lived happily ever

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh,NO! so sorry to hear that Trust had such trouble. I hope it is all figured out and over with. Thanks for posting this. Have you put anything new on the Blue Rhino web sight? I sure love seeing and hearing all of you Grand Graham Kids! Love you! Grandma Noodle

Bonnie said...

I hope I NEVER have to go to jail! Not to mention prison...glad it was all ok.