Sunday, November 25, 2007

Days in Dullstrom


At about 8 o’clock in the morning family went to Doolstrom on… 11/2/07 our pretty amazing I’ve still got the date huh? Well any way we went to a really cool art shop. It was called… i create. We made Mosaics. It was really fun. The people that owned the shop were very, very nice. I love, love, loved it. We might go there again with our grandparents. I’m very exited.


I wish everyone were here to see. Also I can tell you exactly what we did…


We ate lunch at a pancake place. (sorry I forgot the name!)
After that we went to the advice or whatever it’s called center.

Then we went to i create.

Then we went the candy shop.
We each got our own peace of candy.

After that we went home.

It was a magnificent day. And as you all should know we at about 8 o’clock in the morning and by the time we got home
it was about 6 o’clock at night.
I just hope that my grandparents like it.



If not…
Oh well!

5 comments:

amanda jane said...

Madi, thank you for blogging about your fun day. We love you!

Jessica said...

Madi, that sounds like a perfect day! It also sounds like you are excited for grandma and grandpa to visit, are you?

I am very excited for them to get to come and see you - I loved it and I think they will too!

Dean said...

You look like you're turning into quite the artist Madi. Nice work!

Gayle said...

I AM excited to go here with you. I am excited to get to Africa. Never in my life did I think I would know any one in Africa and I would never GO to Africa. We never know what is in our future. One thing I know, I have really achy arms to hug six wonderful grandkids that I miss sooooo much! See you in less that a month! Love Grandma Noodle

Bonnie said...

Lucky! I want to go to a candy shop...