Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Last days in Africa


6 more day in Africa! I like to say theres one day for every kid. I can't wait to see the faces of my friends and family again! I can't wait to be home again, home again zippety doo. Any ways Brynley wrote a play script and we preformed it during c Christmas dinner. I can't wait to be home safe and sound. (all though it won't really be what you would call our house because all six of us kids are going to be staying at our grandmas house.) I'm saying to our mom HURRY UP with learning to make pup. (a kind of African food.) So good wishes to peeps round about this world. (which is dramaticlly saying we might live on mars.)





bye, bye to those peeps who are out there reading this post




madi, madi, madi magoo

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That is an awesome pic. I hope I see you guys soon!