Thursday, November 15, 2007

the Orphanage!



We’ve gone to the orphanage twice now! But the people that went were me, my mom, Mason, Brynley, Sister DeCock and Trust (our guide) My favorite baby was probably Brooklyn or Nkwe (pronounced Nikway) Last week we went to see the younger children ( at least 2-4 years old) Today we saw the tiny just new born babies. They were so, so, cute.

One of the babies reminded me of Lucy our baby. It was Nkwe. A cute fat baby with chubby cheeks. (who of course will all of a sudden grab your finger and start to suck on it!) Oh, and O fed Siabonga! Yes I know your all wondering, who is Siabonga? Well, he’s one of the baby’s folks! And only eight weeks old! Isn’t that cute!!!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Very sweet, Madi!

Gayle said...

Madi thanks for telling about the Orphanage. This is a special thing your family is doing. I am proud of you and I am sure you are happy with the feelings you get when you share yourself with these children and babies. I love you, Grandma Noodle

Bonnie said...

I've always wanted to go to an orphanage. You are so lucky!