Sunday, April 6, 2008

my journal(you)

i am liking my school o so much. i have a friend named Makena, a friend named Madison, and a teacher named Ms. Sander who i have invited to my sisters baptism (i am beeing a missionary!la la la la la la la )i am doing o.k. for being new don't u think? don't answer i know, yes.now here are some pics.



to pic 1 i say:take that aqa scum!
to pic 2 i say:homework! uggg!
to pic 3 i say:o ya! muuuud!
to pic 4 i say:u r soft. dooo uuuu uunnddderrrsstaaannndddd meeee?
well bye! i must go eat dinner. quiche. yuck!:(
-bryn

5 comments:

John said...

Love to see you posting!

Blue Rhino said...

I like horses too! maybe we can feed the horses today?! love to your post!


madi

Blue Rhino said...

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud :)


bryn

Bonnie said...

Go Bryn! (And the rest of you obviously) Keep posting!

amanda jane said...

I love to share your posts with Grace and Ella - keep it up! see you in just over a day and a half!
Aunt Mandee