Sunday, April 6, 2008

Downing Diamondbacks: My new school



Pizza for lunch, Texan accents everywhere, and a giant painting of a snake in the cafeteria. Put it all together and you have Downing Middle School, my new school. A former air force pilot as a history teacher and a 5 ft., Vietnamese English teacher are just a few of the unique people at my school. My best friend's name is Ross Bone. My other best friend is Tony, a rich orphan who lives with his aunt and uncle, and is the size of a mammoth.(don't tell him I said that, he'd eat me for "cold" lunch.) No one has been able to categorize me yet. I'm friends with the rejects, also known as Ross' group (no, he's not a goth, he's really nice), I've hit the biggest home run in P.E., so I'm sort of a jock, and my favorite hobby is drawing. In other words, I'm a middle school hybrid. But, because of this I'm bringing it all together. Who knows, I may be the first in a new middle-school species!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Crazy! I wonder what it will be like for me...

amanda jane said...

I am happy to hear you are hapy being who you are and not worried about fittig in perfectly. you are a great kid Mason! can't wait to see you this week end.

Ian said...

Mason G. Hey its Ian! I was in your choir class last year. You know me right... well any way i typed in downing diamondbacks to get to our website and this popped up cool huh?