Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Birthdays!



I am so exited for my baptism! My W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L grandma sent me a LOVELY letter about when I was just a new baby. She wrote down how cute and fussy I was. She told me what scriptures were available and asked to tell what kind I liked best. Her letter was just about six pages long! Was that nice or what? Besides the letter were two WebKinz ones a pig (sweet and awesome right, right?) the next ones an elephant (Masons begging for it, I don't blame him.) other wise those is a card game, a dress

AND ROLLER BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!
The next present the most important one, the gift of the holy ghost. It might sound like much of a big deal, but it is to me. You might think, oh, Madis getting the holy ghost, but to me its, I'M GETTING BAPTIZED! Yep and there you have it my way of my baptism. My very special baptism.

4 comments:

Dean said...

Yay for Madi! Happy Birthday!

Bonnie said...

Fantastic! Being baptized is a really great thing and the gift of the holy ghost is the best gift of all.

Congratulations!

amanda jane said...

I am so happy to see your excitment, Madi! can't wait to witness the big event.
Love, Aunt Mandee

John said...

Awesome post Madi!